How to Apply for Scholarships
- Visit the Financial Aid Website
- Scroll down about halfway to an Announcement Box that says Scholarship Central. Click on that.
- At Scholarship Central, type in Building Construction in the search box and all the BC scholarships should appear for viewing.
- You can view all the scholarships, but you only need to fill out the BC General Scholarship. Click on Building Construction General Scholarship. Look at the bottom of the box to this, "You will be automatically considered based on your completed General Application. To complete the General Application, please sign in."
- Sign in then take considerable time and care to prepare your scholarship application.
Completing all components of the Building Construction General Scholarship application will ensure that you will be considered for any scholarship for which you are eligible. General Scholarship Application deadline is March 15, 2018.
- Cecil & Shirlee Maxson Scholarship
- Clark Construction Scholarship
- Construction Financial Management Association, Greater Washington Chapter
- EDC Scholarship
- Hazel-Pruitt Scholarship Malm Family Scholarship
- Hensel-Phelps Scholarship
- HITT Contracting Scholarship
- Malm Family Scholarship
- M David Jester Scholarship
- Northern Virginia Builders Association Auxiliary Scholarship
- Peter C Snyder Memorial Scholarship
- Richard D. Bishop Scholarship
- Robert H & Janice G Wells Scholarship
- Ron Wakefield Scholarship
- Thomas & Nnnie Beavers Scholarship
- Vincent J. Cilimberg Scholarship
- William L. Favrao, Jr. Scholarship
- Yvan Beliveau Scholarship
- Don Z. Filson Scholarship
External Scholarship Offerings
External offerings made independent of the department are sent out to students via the student listserv. They each require a separate application and have varying deadlines.