Various scholarships are available to students pursuing the Building Construction degree at Virginia Tech. Click on the scholarship criteria line to see the descriptions and specific requirements of each scholarship.
How to Apply for Scholarships
Use the General Scholarship Application link on the right to apply for all BC department scholarships. Completing all components of the application will ensure that you will be considered for any scholarship for which you are eligible. General Scholarship Application due March 1, 2018.
- Cecil & Shirlee Maxson Scholarship
- Clark Construction Scholarship
- Construction Financial Management Association, Greater Washington Chapter
- EDC Scholarship
- Hazel-Pruitt Scholarship Malm Family Scholarship
- Hensel-Phelps Scholarship
- HITT Contracting Scholarship
- Malm Family Scholarship
- M David Jester Scholarship
- Northern Virginia Builders Association Auxiliary Scholarship
- Peter C Snyder Memorial Scholarship
- Richard D. Bishop Scholarship
- Robert H & Janice G Wells Scholarship
- Ron Wakefield Scholarship
- Thomas & Nnnie Beavers Scholarship
- Vincent J. Cilimberg Scholarship
- William L. Favrao, Jr. Scholarship
- Yvan Beliveau Scholarship
- Don Z. Filson Scholarship
External Scholarship Offerings
External offerings made independent of the department are sent out to students via the student listserv. They each require a separate application and have varying deadlines.